We are glad to invite you to the Final AUTOPACE Workshop where will be presented the final results obtained within AUTOPACE Project.
The event will be held on Monday 27th November 2017 during the 7th SESAR Innovation Days (SIDs) hosted by University of Belgrade, Serbia.
Visit us and discover our advances and achievements for the provision of Air Traffic Control in automated environments such as a new ATCo training strategy or the Safety and Performance assessment.
We are waiting for you!
We are glad to announce that we will be analysing human factors in automation together with other SESAR 2020 exploratory research projects at the World ATM Congress.
Visit us thursday 9th of March at FABEC Theatre from 10:00 to 14:00. Detailed agenda of the event can be found at the World ATM congress programme.
SESAR 2020 Exploratory Research : Human Factors supporting Automation in ATM
Other exploratory research projects participating :
- STRESS: (Human performance neurometrics Toolbox for highly automated systems design)
- MOTO: (the embodied reMOte TOwer).
- MINIMA: (Mitigating negative impacts of monitoring high levels of automation)
- TACO: (Take control)
- AGENT: (Adaptive self-Governed aerial ecosystem by negotiated traffic)
- RETINA: (Resilient Synthetic Vision for Advanced Control Tower Air Navigation Service Provision)
- PACAS: (Participatory Architectural Change MAnagement in ATM Systems).
We are glad to announce the first AUTOPACE workshop the 7th of November 2016, 15:00 – 18:15 at the Technical University of Delft, The Netherlands.
During the AUTOPACE workshop, we will present 2050 AUTOPACE developed scenarios as well as analyse together the 2050 expected level of automation and its potential impacts on human performance considering the allocation of functions between the ATCo and the ATC system.
For more information about AUTOPACE worshop see here
Thanks for visiting us!
This page is under construction, we will have it ready soon!