The AUTOPACE project is pleased to invite you to the final AUTOPACE Dissemination Event that will take place on 5th of March at ENAIRE Premises (Madrid, Spain) from 10:00 to 18:00 (day before the World ATM Conference 2018 Opening). This Dissemination Event complements the workshop held in Belgrade last 27th of November providing more details and new consolidated results.
The main research questions that we have addressed are:
- Concept of Operation for 2050: What are the challenges to progress from the current concept and technological level to foreseeable automation scenarios (2050 horizon)? How to tackle with 2050 concept uncertainty to define the roles and responsibilities of System and ATCo in nominal and non-nominal situations?
- ATCo Psychological Model: How the ATCo cognitive processes change in high automation environments? What are the ATCo Performance drawbacks due to the risk of “out of the loop” and “fear of automation” effects whose consequences are especially severe in case of automation failure?
- ATCo Competences and Training: Do the new competences and training strategies require new personnel selection criteria, skills, abilities and personality characteristics for future ATCos to cope with high automation environments?
- Preliminary Hazard and Safety Assessment: What are the most probable hazards expected in nominal and non-nominal scenarios and their impact on safety of high automation scenarios? Are new training strategies enough to mitigate the automation risks or some new system automation features are also needed?
If you are interested in attending the event, we strongly request your registration by February 26th
Event Location Here
We are glad to invite you to the Final AUTOPACE Workshop where will be presented the final results obtained within AUTOPACE Project.
The event will be held on Monday 27th November 2017 during the 7th SESAR Innovation Days (SIDs) hosted by University of Belgrade, Serbia.
Visit us and discover our advances and achievements for the provision of Air Traffic Control in automated environments such as a new ATCo training strategy or the Safety and Performance assessment.
We are waiting for you!
We are glad to announce that we will be analysing human factors in automation together with other SESAR 2020 exploratory research projects at the World ATM Congress.
Visit us thursday 9th of March at FABEC Theatre from 10:00 to 14:00. Detailed agenda of the event can be found at the World ATM congress programme.
SESAR 2020 Exploratory Research : Human Factors supporting Automation in ATM
Other exploratory research projects participating :
- STRESS: (Human performance neurometrics Toolbox for highly automated systems design)
- MOTO: (the embodied reMOte TOwer).
- MINIMA: (Mitigating negative impacts of monitoring high levels of automation)
- TACO: (Take control)
- AGENT: (Adaptive self-Governed aerial ecosystem by negotiated traffic)
- RETINA: (Resilient Synthetic Vision for Advanced Control Tower Air Navigation Service Provision)
- PACAS: (Participatory Architectural Change MAnagement in ATM Systems).
We are glad to announce the first AUTOPACE workshop the 7th of November 2016, 15:00 – 18:15 at the Technical University of Delft, The Netherlands.
During the AUTOPACE workshop, we will present 2050 AUTOPACE developed scenarios as well as analyse together the 2050 expected level of automation and its potential impacts on human performance considering the allocation of functions between the ATCo and the ATC system.
For more information about AUTOPACE worshop see here
Thanks for visiting us!
This page is under construction, we will have it ready soon!