We are glad to announce that we will be analysing human factors in automation together with other SESAR 2020 exploratory research projects at the World ATM Congress.
Visit us thursday 9th of March at FABEC Theatre from 10:00 to 14:00. Detailed agenda of the event can be found at the World ATM congress programme.
SESAR 2020 Exploratory Research : Human Factors supporting Automation in ATM
Other exploratory research projects participating :
- STRESS: (Human performance neurometrics Toolbox for highly automated systems design)
- MOTO: (the embodied reMOte TOwer).
- MINIMA: (Mitigating negative impacts of monitoring high levels of automation)
- TACO: (Take control)
- AGENT: (Adaptive self-Governed aerial ecosystem by negotiated traffic)
- RETINA: (Resilient Synthetic Vision for Advanced Control Tower Air Navigation Service Provision)
- PACAS: (Participatory Architectural Change MAnagement in ATM Systems).